- How many employees do you have? – Depending number of employees and different sectors you will have to think how big will be enough the place you are renting for your business. Different kind of business dictates different form of layout inside the building.
- Will the layout work for your business? If the open space doesn’t work for your business than you should definitely look for a place that has already separated offices to escape any other investment with adapting the space for your own purpose.
- How important is location for your business? – Although location is very important when choosing your officespace, think twice what are alternatives and where you can move your office and still to be very easy reachable for your workers and clients. Often the most attractive locations are quite crowded with people and vehicles that is not bad for making new business contacts, however can be molesting for getting to work and finding parking place for your workers and visitors.
- Do you have enough storage places and parking place? – Both of these can be quite big problem for all of those who are dealing with any kind of supply services or distribution of different products as these sectors as you will need to provide better attendance to the entrance and enough places to keep all the products from your product line.
- How big budget do you have for renting new office space? – All previous things will influence dominantly at thefinal rent of your perfect office space, however far before you have decided to start looking for it, you are supposed to calculate how much you will be able to single for your new office place.
- Don’t bite off more than you can chew - Tenants without experience usually want to have everything in their rented apartments without knowing that a last price is influenced by every single convinience apartment is able to offer to us. Yes good location and public transportation nearby will add value to the property in the same way as it will do it extra parking place, tremendous view from a balcony or romantic fire-place. Be aware of this fact and think twice about the conveniences that you really need, to focus while looking for new apartment.
- Not calculating real costs of living in renting apartment – Most of first time renters are surprised with the amount they pay at the end of the month as forgetting about all utility costs that are not included in monthly rent. So try to get all the information about these costs when coming to see the apartment for the first time, in order to know real costs of living in the apartment that you like.
- Not seeing carefully apartment and the environment you plan to move in – Apart the troubles with cost and money big surprises are often noisy neighborhoods, unpleasant smells and dark streets without lights. Be inquisitive and try to speak with some of the neighborhoods about problems they might have in this area in order to cut these risks on minimum.
- Making bad lease agreement – Bad lease agreement is even worse than no agreement so try to include all the things that may be important for you as a tenant to protect your tenants’ rights and freedom.
- Forgetting about all small things that makes rented apartment your own home – At the end when first viewing your apartment try to find out what are the things that will stay even when you move in as sometime much of small things such as bathroom curtains, kitchen dishes, lamps and some of the electrons are not included so you may count on them, but at the end you will have to get your own.
- Current offer at the local real estate market – The bigger the offer of comparable properties at the local real estate markets it is the more probable to rent or buy your property for a lower price. Prices may jump in a case that demand of properties becomes higher than the available selling or renting capacities, but this is not so frequent situation in property business.
- Added value of specific property – Except the usual features that goes with every property, properties may have some extra features such as extra space inside and outside of the building, as well as some luxurious elements, swimming pool, sport area, sauna. Here, we count even the future prospects for chosen place and its surrounding. Big, as well as small investments and developments in the nearest surrounding can have big influence on a price, so we recommend both to buyers, as well as the sellers to pay special attention to this aspect.
- Preparation and presentation of the property – You can definitely expect to earn more if you make small investments in property that you sell or rent, as in this way all the short comings will stay hided. Small tricks such as painting, cleaning, changing some of the old work wood or a new gate in the yard will improve the first impression and the final price as well.
- Good location – Good location is one of the best trumps for every property. The price will be higher if property is somewhere near the city center, however you can ask for a good price even if connections are good or there are some of interesting contents, shopping malls or big green areas somewhere near.
- Additional investment - No matter how high is the price of the property you can ask even bigger price if there is enough space for new investments within the property. Everyone is prepared to pay bigger sum of money for something that will gain in price with next few years.
- Is there any need for additional repairs?
- How good are roof, isolation, electricity and other installation? Is there any need for changing them soon?
- How far is the nearest junk yard and is there some of contaminants in the property?
- In case that you plan to build something more in the yard or at the building check if the property poses the all construction permits and what is the maximum that you can throw out.
- What are your motives to buy a house?
- Is this right time of buying it?
- How big it should be?
- Where would you like to live?
- What are top 5 priorities for your new house in case that you have to choose among buildings that don’t satisfy all your criteria?
- What is the biggest amount of money you are ready to pay for your new property?
- And in what cases you will pay more?
- When the property was built?
- Does it need some repairs and in what conditions are power line, sewerage system and water supply?
- Why does the previous owner sell the property?
- Ask more about the surrounding, where is the closest school/market/bus station?
- Is somewhere near bigger green area?
- How is the neighborhood? Is there a lot of noise and how high is the criminal rate?
- Is there some development plan for future in the area you are viewing the property?
- How high are running costs and other cost of living (gas, water, electricity etc.)?
- Is it allowed to build something more around the property and on within it?
- Does it have all other permissions?
- Short period for finding right property – No matter how early you start with search, there is always slight possibility of not having enough time to find the wanted property due to many factors. Real estate agents advice to start this process at least few months before you have planned to move in, and if you have some special requirements about the location and type of property, then even before. You should ave enough time to check the current offer at property market, as well as to see new properties that are coming out every day. This will give you enough time to think patiently and decide for the best ossible offer regarding the sum of money you have planned to pay for a monthly rent.
- Avoiding to get real estate agent – It is big mistake to think that you will pay less if searching for your new property by your own, instead of paying some money to professional agency with property agents hat will do all renting job instead of you. To make your own property base and to check all of them will take you a lot of time and bring you a lot of stress, and even not to mention all the paper work, hecks of all permits and the conditions of the property. For the most of these things you will need help of an expert and at the end you will give him far more money than you should pay to a real estate agency for whole renting service.
- Unclear terms and costs – The third reason why you will be safer to get the help of real estate agent is that he will arrange all renting terms and explain to you what is included in monthly rent. This is especially important if you are searching for an office space as all additional costs could be very high and may surprise you when the first bill arrives. Don’t forget to negotiate with the owner or the tenant representative and clear out what the final price include, as well as how high are average costs for electricity, cleaning service of the building and all additional taxes.
- Because our agents listen and respect all client's needs.
- Because you can be sure that you will get the best property for the price you pay.
- Because our agents will devote to you 100%, until you find the property you were exactly looking for.
- Because they are available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Because you will get answers on your all questions.
- Because they take care about your budget.
- Because our property base is very carefully built, with the best quality properties.
- Because they will arrange and check all the property documentation.
- Because you can be sure all our properties are legally built and that they have all necessary permits.
- Because they will give you the best offer that you will be definitely satisfied.
- It’s an old European capital that is lately experiencing modernization which have opened a plenty of new learning, working and business opportunities
- It stretches at the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers with 11 bridges and the most beautiful walks all along the river coast.
- Belgrade lies on a crossroad from West to East and North to South which makes it very important center for international trade and international transportation;
- It is developing city with big modern business zones located mainly in Novi Beograd.
- It is famous about vibrant nightlife and on tenths of nightclubs housed on rivers opened from late in the night until early morning hours.
- It is full with forests and green neighborhoods such as Dedinje, Košutnjak, Senjak or Banjica where you will find enough space for playing with your children and sport recreation.
- Belgrade has the most prestigious parts of town with luxury villas and imposing houses. In our property basis you can take a look to some of them.
- People are friendly and full of hospitality;
- Belgrade has the best choice of restaurants with delicious traditional food and homemade plum brandy – Slivovitsa.
- It still preserves the look of an old historic town with unique buildings that still enriches Belgrade with variety of architecture styles and makes it unique in whole region.
- Belgrade has the most beautiful old buildings, historical monuments and medieval fortress ‘’Kalemegdan’’ with the most beautiful city’s park and the amazing view to confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers.
- It has ’’Ada’’ river island located in the Sava River's just few minutes of a drive from a city center. It is more famous as ’’Belgrade's Sea’’, big recreational zone famous about sport activities, beaches and bars just next to the water.
- Belgrade organize the biggest Southeastern Europe’s beer festival and on hundreds of other movie, music festivals during all year.
- Belgrade has BIGZ - the coolest arts space is in Europe located in Belgrade neighborhood called Senjak.
- Lately even Belgrade has big and very modern shopping malls with the world’s top famous brands.